Fridge Clean Out aka Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf

Do you ever clean out your fridge then try to find a recipe to use up left over ingredients?
Well that's what led me to find and modify this recipe.  I'm not one of those kitchen people that can throw things in together and make magic.  No way.  Not me.  I'm more a "follow the recipe exactly" type.  Well OK, truthfully, I'm a "I'd rather be painting" type, but our family needs to eat and I'm the grown up that needs to provide food.

So after modifying this recipe within an inch of recognition, it somehow turned out great!  I promise you that it tastes better than my photo looks.






110 g parmesan cheese, cubed  * approx 60g)
220 g tasty cheese, cubed  *approx 260g )
2 chicken breast fillets, skin off   * pre cooked shredded chicken
250 g Frozen Chopped Spinach  * 200g fresh spinach1 tbsp olive oil
1 white onion
2 rashers bacon  * approx 4 rashers
120 g olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 eggs
2 egg yolks  * 4 eggs rather than 2 eggs and 2 yolks
1 tsp mustard powder  * 1 tsp fresh grain mustard
110 g sour cream  * greek yoghurt
a handful of fresh Parsley
1 paprika  * I guess this was one teaspoon paprika?
salt and pepper to taste  * forgot to add this

No comments: