In A Fix...

I am fortunate to own a really reliable car.  We've been travelling buddies for quite a few years now and my little car has barely ever missed a beat.  Apart from a the usual running around, it's also been such a great workhorse lugging art and easels to markets and festivals, and recently ever reliable in the process of moving home and studio.  Until Monday this week.  Early morning it groaned, grizzled (kind of like me without coffee) and a light appeared on the dashboard that I've never seen before.  Not good!

So I took my little car to a local garage, who not only worked on diagnosing the problem straight away, they also booked my car in to be fixed same day.  Friendly, helpful, efficient service.

When I went to collect my car later that day, they went through the invoice in detail, explained everything they had done and to top it off, after I'd paid the bill, they presented me with a little Christmas gift (choccies!!!).  What more could you want?  Mentone Motafix, thank you!  I'll be back.


2 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

What a great little car story. Glad to hear you're back on the road!

Sammy Nuttall said...

Thanks Sharon! Sorry I somehow missed your comment. Hope you are Smiling, Sxxx