Holy Guacamole!

I had to giggle recently when for the third or fourth time recently I was asked for a recipe.  As I kind of make this up as I go along and each time is different, this is more of a guide than a recipe.  So here it is, my variable Guacamole!

Usual Ingredients:

Avocado (mashed)
Tomato (diced)
Celery (diced)
Spring Onion (finely chopped)
Red Onion (finely chopped)
Chia Seeds
Pepper, Salt, Chilli flakes, Garlic, Spice Mix (whatever your preference) OR one packet of Old El Paso Guacamole Spice Mix

The ingredients I include and quantities I use vary depending upon who I'm making it for and which of the ingredients I have hanging around.  Sometimes other ingredients find their way in too, just go with the flow and ENJOY! 

* I've noticed that more and more of my friends are altering their diets, for a variety of reasons.  Many people freely share great recipes and as such, I've decided to log many of the ones I've tried here.  If you choose to use or share these recipes, I ask that you please always credit the original source. 

No comments: