Michael Meade - Why the World Doesn't End


I've been wondering, how many times have you heard about "the end of the Mayan Calendar on 21st December 2012"? It's a question I have been asked a lot. My short answer revolves around two main aspects, firstly that everything is energy and energy is always changing, moving, flowing. Our physical bodies, our thoughts & feelings, frequency & magnetics, beginnings & endings, energy is always in motion. The frequency, magnetics and polarity of our Planet Earth are constantly changing, and we are adventurers on this planet, impacted by its shifts. Secondly, how many times do we get to December and question whether or not there is another cycle beginning on January 1st? We don't. A calendar is representative of a cycle, sure, an "ending" if you choose to see it that way, but then, a "beginning".

I am choosing to use this time to be extra grateful for everything in my life. To be thankful for all the Blessings that are part of my journey on our wonderful Planet Earth. If I could offer one gift to all people on our planet, it would probably be the gift of perspective. For surely if we could see our own life in the big scheme of things, we would be ever grateful. Blessings.

Here's an interesting perspective from 2009 by Michael Meade, mythologist and storyteller.

 

"Live the story you came here to live"

p.s. On the evening of 21st December 2012 at 10.11pm Melbourne time, I will be spending some time in meditation to pray for Peace, Joy and Love, and to honour the Solstice, our Planet, our Universe and for every single thing in my world, for I am grateful.

No comments: