Abundance

Have I mentioned Colin Tipping before?  Many years ago I attended one of Colin's workshops and he's written at number of books that I treasure.  I was reading an article about Gratitude by the wonderful Colin Tipping.  At the end of the article, his wife JoAnn referred to some words that I've decided to share with you.  I am grateful for the insights that Colin has brought to my life.





Abundance is the natural state of affairs in the Universe. 
I release all resistance to abundance.
I feel the release of all resistance to abundance.
I open myself to receive abundance.
I feel myself sharing abundance generously with others.
As I give and receive love, I feel myself opening to abundance.
My willingness to receive lovingly from others is my way of supporting others in giving to themselves.
My willingness to give lovingly to others is my way of giving to myself.
I now feel abundance flowing to others and back to me.
I now feel abundance flowing to the Universe and back to me.
I now feel gratitude for the gift I have just given and received
I know and feel that abundance is the natural state of the affairs in the Universe and I give thanks for it.
Arnold M. Patent

2 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

Thanks for reminding me Sammy!

Sammy Nuttall said...

My pleasure, Sharon! Might just have to print this one out and pop it on my wall to read every morning. :)