Gotta Be In It! RedBubble T-Shirt Competition


Just thought I'd let you know that RedBubble (you know, where I sell iPhone Covers, prints, t-shirts etc), have launched a competition where you get the chance to win your favourite RedBubble t-shirt!  The comp runs between now and the 31st January 2012.  All the details can be found here, but I've also popped a summary below.

1. Follow RedBubble on Twitter @RedBubble
2. Send a tweet with the hashtag #Tweets4Tees and a link to your favourite RedBubble tee
3. Once a day they’ll announce a winner so sit back, relax and wait to see if you’ve won
4. Enter as many times as you like before January 31st
5. For more information, head on over to the official rules

My RedBubble t-shirts can be found here and they're available in all sorts of styles, sizes and colours.  The t-shirts pictured here are ones that I've purchased for myself and a few pictures of New Owners wearing my RedBubble tees can be seen in this Gallery.  Good luck!

No comments: