iPhone Cases


A few of my iPhone Cases for your viewing pleasure - I like to think of these as portable art for your ear! They are made of a sturdy thick plastic and I'm very impressed with the quality of this product. There are plenty to choose from and if there's a design of mine you like that's not yet available as an iPhone Case, please just email me and let me know. I'll arrange it if I am able, it often depends on the shape of the image, but I'll certainly try.  In fact some of the iPhone Cases in the collection were suggested by my customers. Once ordered, these products are usually produced within a day or so, however they seem to take a few weeks to get from the factory to their new homes. I'm wondering if Customs are opening these parcels and eyeing off the contents! Thank you to those of you who have already purchased iPhone Cases and those who have provided invaluable feedback.

No comments: