Always Happy?

I feel like I've covered this before, but I'm not sure whether it's just because I remember saying it to people or whether I've written about it.  Oh well, if you've heard / read this before, you can stop reading now (*smiles*), or perhaps you need to hear it again, as I really feel the need to share this.  

I seem to often get asked if I'm always happy.  Probably because the majority of my artistic creations seem to be more uplifting than not.  In short, no, I'm not always happy.  But I always can search for, and find, something to be grateful for...no matter how I'm feeling.  Admittedly, some days it's much harder to leave a place of worry, fear, frustration or sadness to find something to be grateful for, but if I can take a moment to look, it's always there.  There is always someone on our planet worse off that we are.  Sometimes from a place that feels sad it's hard to find perspective, but it's ALWAYS worth trying.  

No comments: