As requested, here's a bit of info regarding what's on and when...
Saturday 10th September
Event opens! Great for those of you who want to get first look and perhaps purchase a painting (or two)? Sales of Exhibited works continue until 9.00pm Saturday and on Sunday.
Auction of Student Art created by Prep, Year and Year 2.
Auction of Student Art created by Years 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Auction of Adult Art begins, (there will be drinks at bar prices, so it's really for grown-ups).
Sunday 11th September
Exhibition open for viewing and sales.
Art Show Closes.
What does the money go towards?
All monies raised from the sales over the weekend will go to the completion of Art room renovations.
* A gold coin donation upon arrival would be most appreciated.
* Chance to win the lucky door prize - an original illustration by Jacqui Grantford, illustrator of picture book "Pemberthy Bear." It will be drawn after 7pm on Saturday night and the winner MUST be present to win.
* Drinks at bar prices, nibbles provided.
* Collection of purchases on Sunday from 3.00pm until 4.00pm or Monday from 10.00am until 3.00pm.
* If you are at BNPS during the day, have a quick look at the new Playscape Totem Poles (still under construction) before the official opening.
* You can bid for the painting shown here on Saturday evening!
If you see me at the show, please come and say hello and for further info, please visit: BNPS Art Show 2011