Liz Norman

One and a bit years ago, I met Lizzy Norman.  Liz is an awesome artist, but funny as things can be, we didn't meet in the art world. You may have seen some of Lizzy's fabulous art, but just in case you haven't, above are a few pics from the 2010 BNPS Art Exhibition.  I could rave on about how much time, thought and care go into each of these, but I feel you really need to see them in person to appreciate all the inspiration and effort involved.  Perhaps for now, just take my word for it.  Apart from all her talent, as you know I'm kind of into Quirky and Smiley, and perhaps that's why I enjoy these creations so much.  It's hard not to grin whilst looking at them...
So just try to imagine how EXCITED and THRILLED I was when the following was delivered to me last month!  Thank you, Lizzy.    He has a Happy New Home!  Words can't express...

No comments: