Our Precious Home...

The recent weather events (challenges) in Australia and around our world have got me thinking about our planet.  Though, this is not a new thing for me.  I don't care too much for the media or politics or economics of it all.  The labels "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" (amongst others) have become so political that it seems to me we've forgotten what it really should all be about.  Looking after our planet.  Tending our home.  Reducing our impact where possible.  For me, that starts at home with doing little things each day.  Recycling.  Composting.  Being considerate of others.  Not taking things for granted.  Appreciating what we have and how lucky we are to call this wonderful planet home.  I believe that if each of us cared more for our own little bit of the planet, it would be a really good place to start.

p.s. if you're interested, some of my recycling notes can be found here... 

No comments: