So Long It's Been...

I've just realised that I've not updated this blog since my recent adventure at The Handmade Show.  Oops!  In my defence, I've been particulary busy with preparations for a local school Art Exhibition and Auction.  As well as helping out on the BNPS Art Committee, I will be donating a painting or two for auction and exhibiting a piece or three.  Event will be held on the weekend of the 14th and 15th of August at Beaumaris North Primary School, with full details on their website.  I'll be exhibiting along side some very well known and well respected artists and would love to see you there...(I plan to be there on the Saturday at this stage).

But back to The Handmade Show.  I met some wonderful people on the day (a list can be found when you visit THS blog), sold some Art, ate yummy scones, drank delicious coffee, purchased a marvellous MooBeeTees beanie and generally had a rather relaxing afternoon.  Thanks to the wonderful gang who worked so hard at organise this event and for those who can to visit me.  Special thanks to my helper on the day, Katharina (pictured), whose talents with grass wrangling are second to none!

No comments: