My Creative Space...

Thanks Holi Goddess for sharing your creative space today.  I was so inspired that I thought I'd share mine too!  After the madness of preparing for the Beaumaris North Primary School Art Exhibition this week, I'm back to creating "just 'cos"...and how nice it is just to paint and draw without deadlines, rules or expectations.  And as always,  I am so very great-full for My Studio, my sanctuary, my sanity! :)         














p.s. how clever is the "My Creative Space" list at kootoyoo ?  Such a terrific idea.

2 comments:

jade holi said...

ah my dear lovely..your post has just reminded me to empty my car from the market!!! nina's birthday present!!! i shall do it tomorrow. good luck at the auction xoxoxo

Sammy Nuttall said...

:) How time flies, Miss Jade! Thanks for the good luck, both pics sold for a good price so the school gets more $$$ for the Art Room. Yay! Sxxx