2009 - December...

Welcome to the Festive Season!
The JOCF at Mentone RSL last month saw a large number of KAN Members gather to show their stuff.  From visual artists to choirs, basket makers to sculptors, writers to photographers, the day had something for everyone.  Unfortunately it was a rather rainy day, but fortunately we were gathered indoors rather than on the banks of the Mordialloc Creek.  Thanks to those of you I saw on the day and for those that bought paintings or cards, I hope they're bringing you much joy.  Extra special thanks to those who helped on the day, in particular, the wonderful  Lampshade.  Photos of the day are available on the KAN website.  
I was involved in a Kinder Arts Exhibition the next weekend and it was such a delight to share the exhibition with approx 75 preschoolers and some other grown up artists.  And to the new Sammy Nuttall Art Owners from that day, I hope you're still smiling and I'm looking forward to more pics for the New Owners Gallery. And further to the site tweaks, a new page has been added.  Feedback is in its infancy and contains a small number of the lovely messages I receive.  I'm just hoping I can find the old Christmas Cards I received from the Quackers living in England so I can add them too!

No comments: